- Who it for?
Skingredients® Skin Protein (45ml) is your skincare gamechanger – a lightweight, anti-ageing vitamin A, C + E serum. Like a genie (in a red bottle), Skin Protein grants 3 wishes: tighter, brighter + smoother skin. It’s a creamy, hydrating serum to be slathered on your face, eyes, neck + chest!
Protein gives your body the strength it needs, and Skin Protein’s rock star ingredient, retinyl palmitate (read: the fatty form of vitamin A that’s much gentler on the skin), works to maintain strong + healthy skin. Retinyl palmitate, accompanied by beta carotene (a precursor to vitamin A), promises to speed up cell renewal + re-educate the skin for regeneration station.
Skin Protein also contains a pro-collagen peptide to plump fine lines + wrinkles, vitamins C + E, which are powerful antioxidants that help to neutralise the ageing effects of free radical activity, and skin-soothing rooibos tea + green tea extract for added antioxidant goodness – because you can never have enough!
You must buy the refillable long-life primary pack first to enable you to pop in your refills! This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials. Ensure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. The slot-in Refill inner tube clicks into the refillable original primary pack product from our the NEW Skingredients refillable range only.
Skin Protein is the 03® step in the Skingredients KeyFour regime. Use it in the AM + PM to tackle a line-up of skin concerns, including dullness, lines and wrinkles, lax skin, dark circles, blackheads, whiteheads, lumps, bumps, large pores and excessive oiliness. Vitamin A is a skincare hero to guarantee visible results. It’s progressive enough for daily use, yet effective so you can quickly achieve noticeable results. After falling in love with 03® (aka the red one) and using every last pump, keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
- Cruelty Free
• Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): the fatty form of vitamin A that speeds up skin cell renewal for pro-ageing benefits in a progressive manner
• Beta carotene: a precursor to vitamin A with antioxidant benefits
• Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth + appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother + plumper skin
• Vitamin C (ascorbic acid + ascorbyl palmitate) + vitamin E: potent antioxidants that help to protect the skin from environmental damage
• Rooibos tea extract + green tea extract: an extra serving of potent antioxidants to defend the skin from damaging free radicals
• Sunflower seed oil: a hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids
• All hoomans® (aka humans) – apart from mamas-to-be and those using prescribed vitamin A medication
• Those looking to tackle fine lines and wrinkles – vitamin A + our pro-collagen peptide work by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin for firmer, bouncier skin
• Those looking to reduce the appearance of open (large) pores – vitamin A helps to inhibit the degradation of collagen and elastin, the skin’s structural proteins
• Those looking to improve their skin texture – Skin Protein contains the ideal blend of nutrients to assist the skin in optimising its own renewal process for smoother, more even skin
• Those with oily skin and or congestion – vitamin A helps to regulate sebum production to prevent excess oiliness
• Those with dry or dehydrated skin – thanks to the hydrating, fatty acid rich sunflower seed oil
Apply after cleansing in the AM and PM. Apply 1 pump to skin from the nipples up. Smooth into skin and don't forget to bring it all the way up around eyeballs (but not into them). Our recommendation is to apply a pump of Skin Protein and Skin Veg together to slightly damp skin from the nipples up.
Tip: Combine 1 pump of Skin Veg + 1 pump of Skin Protein together for best results, and smooth onto damp skin post-cleanse!
Please note: this slot-in refill tube clicks into the original, primary packaging. You must buy the original, refillable Skin Protein Primary Pack first to use your refill tube.
How To Refill:
After falling in love with 03® (aka the red one) and using every last pump you’ll want to top up.
1. To begin, twist your inner tube out.
2. Twist off the pump - remember to keep your pump close!
3. Take your refill tube, remove the lid and twist the lid back on.
4. Screw the inner tube into the outer tube.
5. Apply our addictive, regenerating serum.
6. Wash, dry + recycle your refill!
Aqua (Water), Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Gluconolactone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber , Beta-Glucan , Brassica Oleracea (Broccoli) Italica Extract , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Hydroxide , 1,2-Hexanediol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Benzoate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Citric Acid , Potassium Sorbate 
Glossary:  Emollient,  Hydrator (Humectant) ,  Emulsifier,  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Texture Enhancer,  Lipid, Rich In Omegas 3 + 6,  Vitamin A, 100,000 iu or 0.1% Retinyl Palmitate,  Pro-Collagen Peptide,  Vitamin A, Plant Form,  Vitamin C,  Vitamin E,  Vitamin B5,  Japanese Green Tea Extract,  Rooibos Tea Extract,  Antioxidant Resveratrol,  Non-GMO Soybean Extract,  Plant Extract,  Preservative,  Stabiliser,  pH Balancer.
You added Skingredients Skin Protein Anti-Ageing Retinoid Serum to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now