- Directions for use
Skin Protein is an active formula of vitamin A, C and E, antioxidant tea extracts and a pro-collagen peptide, for smoother, brighter and tighter skin.
Skin Protein is beneficial to all skins, from the driest of the dry to those suffering from lumps, bumps and blackheads. Formulated for use by all hoomans®, including those with dry skin, oily skin, dehydrated skin, pigmentation and sensitive skin, Skin Protein assists in skin concerns including dullness, lines and wrinkles, lax skin, dark circles, blemishes, blackheads and excessive oiliness.
Who it’s for: Those looking to tackle lines and wrinkles - Those looking to reduce the appearance of open pores - Those looking to improve skin texture - Those with irritated, flaky skin - Those with redness- All ages - Not suitable for use during pregnancy. Nerdie tip: Cut a step from your skincare routine by mixing this with your other serum. Give Skin Protein 28 days to make a difference - we recommend taking a picture before you start and then once again at the 28 day mark!
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): speeds up skin cell renewal and re-educates the skin
- Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth and appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin C: potent antioxidant and brightening ingredient
- Vitamin E: potent antioxidant to protect from freeradical damage -Rooibos tea extract, green tea extract: even more antioxidant protection - Japanese knotweed extract: full of the potent antioxidant, resveratrol - Sunflower seed oil: hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids.
- Apply 1 pump AM + PM after cleansing and using 02 Skin Veg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.