Formulated to meet the Duke Parameters necessary for optimal vitamin C absorption and effectiveness, this synergistic formula helps neutralise free radical damage caused by daily exposure to external aggressors, such as UV rays, pollution, and infrared-a radiation. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the feel of skin firmness.
- Proven protection against free radicals generated by UV rays, pollution, and infrared radiation (IR-A),
- Demonstrated to provide up to eight times the skin’s natural environmental protection*, *Clinical evaluation. Average result compared with untreated skin.,
- Shown to improve the appearance of skin firmness by up to 34% and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles**.,
- Enhances skin radiance by up to 40% and brightens the complexion**.,
- Tested suitable for use after laser treatment, **Protocol: 12 week clinical study, 54 subjects. Percentages reported are average results of visual gradings.
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest.
aqua / water / eau, ethoxydiglycol, ascorbic acid, glycerin, propylene glycol, laureth-23, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethanolamine, ferulic acid, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate
- 0.5% ferulic acid: This plant-based antioxidant neutralises free radicals, helps inhibit UV-induced skin discolourations, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1% alpha tocopherol (vitamin E): Neutralises free radicals and replenishes skin's lipids.
- 15% L-ascorbic acid: Neutralises damaging free radicals and protects skin's ssible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.