Formulated to meet the Duke Parameters necessary for optimal vitamin C absorption and effectiveness, this synergistic formula helps neutralise free radical damage caused by daily exposure to external aggressors, such as UV rays, pollution, and infrared-a radiation. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the feel of skin firmness.
- Proven protection against free radicals generated by UV rays, pollution, and infrared radiation (IR-A),
- Demonstrated to provide up to eight times the skin’s natural environmental protection*, *Clinical evaluation. Average result compared with untreated skin.,
- Shown to improve the appearance of skin firmness by up to 34% and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles**.,
- Enhances skin radiance by up to 40% and brightens the complexion**.,
- Tested suitable for use after laser treatment, **Protocol: 12 week clinical study, 54 subjects. Percentages reported are average results of visual gradings.
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest.
aqua / water / eau, ethoxydiglycol, ascorbic acid, glycerin, propylene glycol, laureth-23, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethanolamine, ferulic acid, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate
- 0.5% ferulic acid: This plant-based antioxidant neutralises free radicals, helps inhibit UV-induced skin discolourations, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1% alpha tocopherol (vitamin E): Neutralises free radicals and replenishes skin's lipids.
- 15% L-ascorbic acid: Neutralises damaging free radicals and protects skin's ssible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic 30ml to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.