- How to use
Seoulista Wonderberry Skin Defence Instant Facial® is infused with a powerful blend of antioxidants to help protect the skin against the impact of sport, weather and pollution.
Harnessing the power of cryo-technology, the naturally cooling transfer system, made with game-changing biocellulose, fits the facial contours like a second skin. Cooling the skin, it soothes, depuffs, and promotes blood and nutrient circulation to drive the protecting serum deeper into the skin.
A one-step facial at home, this protecting, high-performance treatment should be used weekly to deliver superior results. After just 20 minutes, skin is hydrated, inflammation reduced, and skin cell turnover promoted for healthy, glowing, and protected skin.
• Use before or after your skin is exposed to the elements for an extra layer of protection.
• Don’t forget to peel off the outer layer, for a second skin fit.
• Use the extra serum in the pack for your neck, chest & hands.
• Store in the fridge to further enhance the cooling benefits.
1. Cleanse your face, unfold facial, and peel off protective film.
2. Peel off second side of protective film, then smooth down to fit your facial contours.
3. Allow the serum to infuse for 20 minutes before removing.
4. Smooth the remaining serum into the skin. Do not wash off.
Blueberry - A potent antioxidant, blueberries are a powerful protectant against a number of environmental factors, including blue light emitted from phones, laptop screens and UV rays.
Pomegranate - Containing the powerful antioxidant vitamin C, pomegranates help to decrease oxidative damage caused by pollution and free radicals and help combat the signs of ageing caused by UV exposure.
Ceramides - Helps to rebuild the skin barrier, as well as form a protective layer that limits moisture loss and visible damage from environmental stressors.
You added Seoulista Wonderberry Skin Defence Instant Facial to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now