Senokot Tablets are a laxative used in the treatment of occasional constipation.
Directions for use:
Adults including the elderly and children over 12 only:
The recommended dose is 2-4 tablets in 24 hours, to be taken at night.
Children 12 years and under:
Not suitable for use in children under 12 years. Do not exceed the stated dose. Use for 1-2 weeks requires medical supervision. If the symptoms persist or worsen during the use of the medicinal product, a doctor should be consulted.
Do not take if you:
- are allergic to senna or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have blockage or narrowing of the gastro-intestinal tract or bowel (ileus, intestinal obstruction or stenosis)
- have paralysis or a lack of muscle tone in the bowel (atony)
- have symptoms of appendicitis, inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- have severe dehydration
- have already taken a laxative and are still constipated
- are under 12 years of age
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.