Senokot Tablets are a laxative used in the treatment of occasional constipation.
Directions for use:
Adults including the elderly and children over 12 only:
The recommended dose is 2-4 tablets in 24 hours, to be taken at night.
Children 12 years and under:
Not suitable for use in children under 12 years. Do not exceed the stated dose. Use for 1-2 weeks requires medical supervision. If the symptoms persist or worsen during the use of the medicinal product, a doctor should be consulted.
Do not take if you:
- are allergic to senna or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have blockage or narrowing of the gastro-intestinal tract or bowel (ileus, intestinal obstruction or stenosis)
- have paralysis or a lack of muscle tone in the bowel (atony)
- have symptoms of appendicitis, inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- have severe dehydration
- have already taken a laxative and are still constipated
- are under 12 years of age
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Senokot 7.5mg Tablets to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.