Senokot Tablets are a laxative used in the treatment of occasional constipation.
Directions for use:
Adults including the elderly and children over 12 only:
The recommended dose is 2-4 tablets in 24 hours, to be taken at night.
Children 12 years and under:
Not suitable for use in children under 12 years. Do not exceed the stated dose. Use for 1-2 weeks requires medical supervision. If the symptoms persist or worsen during the use of the medicinal product, a doctor should be consulted.
Do not take if you:
- are allergic to senna or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have blockage or narrowing of the gastro-intestinal tract or bowel (ileus, intestinal obstruction or stenosis)
- have paralysis or a lack of muscle tone in the bowel (atony)
- have symptoms of appendicitis, inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- have severe dehydration
- have already taken a laxative and are still constipated
- are under 12 years of age
You added Senokot 7.5mg Tablets to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now