Scholl Corn Removal Plasters use targeted medicated action for the removal of corns. This involves the use of a medicated disc containing salicylic acid, which gradually breaks down the corn. The medicated disc is covered by a plaster, which has a soft circular cushion to protect surrounding healthy skin. The plaster also help slim straps, which wrap around the toe and help ensure the cushion is held securely in place over the disc.
Benefits & Features
- Soft cushioning pad for pain and pressure relief
- Targeted medicated action for effective removal of hard corns on the toes
- The slim straps wrap around the toe and help ensure the cushion is held securely in place over the corn
- Sticks instantly and stay in place
- Ensure feet are clean and dry
- Remove the brown adhesive disc from the backing paper and place firmly on the centre of the corn
- Then remove the cover plaster from the backing paper and place the circular cushioning area centrally over the medicated disc
- Then wrap the straps around the toes to secure the plaster in place
- Apply a new medicated disc and cover plaster daily
- The treatment may be continued for up to 14 days
- Several days after the final treatment, the corn should come away from the surrounding skin as a plug of hard skin. The corn should not be picked at, but be allowed to loosen naturally
You added Scholl Corn Removal Plasters to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now