- BioActive Magnesium contains a complex with three different magnesium salts in a matrix making it fast-soluble and easily absorbed
- Supports the maintenance of normal bone and teeth.
- Contributes to normal nerve function and normal muscle contractions
- Contributes to reduced fatique
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
1 tablet per day or as recommended by a physician. To be taken after food.
Do not exceed recommended amount.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
You added Pharma Nord BioActive Magnesium Tablets to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now