Panadol Extra 500mg/65mg Soluble Effervescent Tablets contain specially formulated ingredients to provide additional pain relief. Effective against pain, do not irritate the stomach and are gentle on you.
Suitable for: headache, migraine, backache, toothache, rheumatic pain, muscle pain, period pain
They are also effective in the treatment and relief of the fever and the aches and pains associated with cold and 'flu.
Directions for use:
For oral use.
- Panadol Extra 500mg/65mg Soluble Effervescent Tablets should be dissolved in at least half a tumbler full of water.
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Take 2 tablets every 4 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- For professional advice on medicines, consult your pharmacist.
DO NOT TAKE:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
DO NOT TAKE WITH OTHER PRODUCTS CONTAINING PARACETAMOL.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
- If symptoms persist.
Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL.
PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSE LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Max 1 per order
You added Panadol Extra Soluble Effervescent Tablets 24's to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now