Panadol Actifast contains a unique formulation which gets to the source of pain fast. It acts faster than standard paracetamol tablets to give fast, effective pain relief. Suitable for: Headache, Rheumatic pain, Muscular ache/pain, Toothache, Period pain, Cold & flu symptoms.
- Fast acting formula
- Effective pain relief
- Gentle on the stomach
How to take
- Adults & children aged 12 years and over: Take 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours as required.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
For professional advice on medicines, consult your pharmacist.
Do not take
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol.
Consult your doctor
- Before taking this medicine if you have severe liver or kidney disease.
- If headache become persistent, see your doctor
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
You added Panadol Actifast Tablets 20s to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.