- Directions for use
Moisturises, soothes and completes make-up removal - Face
This moisturising spray for the face with a delicate rose scent is a quick and easy 2-in-1 step to complete make-up removal and refresh the skin while respecting its balance. Its formula enriched with Allantoin provides an immediate sensation of soothing. Skin is refreshed by this fine fresh mist; it feels soft and comfortable.
- The Refreshing Toning Mist is a quick and easy step to include in your morning and evening routine:
- in the morning, to envelop skin in a refreshing veil, in the evening, after the Creamy Make-Up Remover Milk to complete make-up removal,
- or after cleansing with water to remove limescale residue and prevent skin from feeling dry.
- Spray over the face from a distance of 15 cm, keeping your eyes closed.
- Remove any excess product with a tissue or leave to dry.
Ideal in combination with the Creamy Make-Up Remover Milk or the Light Cleansing Foam
Formula* tested under dermatological supervision.
- Rose Floral Water: recognised for its soothing and softening properties on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- 100% botanical-origin Skin-Respect Complex: consisting of Moisturising Sugars, it hydrates and strengthens skin’s protective barrier.
- Natural-origin cleansing agents (derived from coconut, corn, etc.) to effectively remove all traces of impurities and make-up while ensuring good skin tolerance.
- Allantoin, known for its soothing and softening action.
95 % of the total ingredients are from natural origin
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Gluconate, Cetrimonium Bromide, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol [N4105/A].
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.