- Touchscreen modality
- updated soft touch buttons
- 3 proven bioelectrical technologies
- easy-to-use app menu system
- 5 modes - Pain, Pain+, Recover, Perform and MC2
- 16 advanced formulation modes
- MC2 QuadWave sequential microcurrent (patent application pending)
The mitouch offers top-of-the-range bioelectrical massage action in an easy-to-use, touchscreen design. It combines three proven bioelectrical technologies to effectively target pain, promote recovery, optimise rehabilitation and assist in performance gains. These are Microcurrent (MCS) , Peripheral Nerve (PNS) and Neuromuscular (NMS) stimulation. With a total of five treatment apps and 16 advanced formulation modes, NuroKor technology is personalised to meet individual needs.
Reduce pain & inflammation - Whether you are an elite athlete, arthritis sufferer, diabetic patient or worker with a musculoskeletal problem - the positive impact of PNS on all types of chronic and acute pain is profound.
Increase strength & mobility - the same NMS modalities that allow athletes to increase muscle mass and gain strength can be used to improve muscular health and circulation in the elderly, obese and diabetics.
Optimise recovery - Reduce muscular soreness after exertion. MCS can have beneficial effects in wound healing and different frequency treatment applications can promote recovery, reduce inflammation and aid in tissue repair.
- NuroKor mitouch device
- 2x Electrode treatment wires
- 2 pairs of Large EcoLife series application pads
- 2 pairs of Medium EcoLife series application pads
- USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide: Get the most out of your NuroKor
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty: Buy with confidence
Your mitouch is not a medical device and should be used responsibly and only as indicated. Please refer to the info sheet for safe use and contraindications.
mitouch offers five modes and features 16 advanced formulation settings:
The NuroKor mitouch device utilises three bioelectronic technologies. It is developed with five different modes (Pain, Pain+, Perform, Recover and MC2) and features 16 advanced formulation settings.
Pain (4 advanced formulation modes)
Pain mode manages pain signals and offers pain pathway intervention.
- Chronic and acute pain
- Muscle aches and pains
- Sports injuries, sprains, strains and cramps
- Post-surgery pain
- Period pain
Pain+ (4 advanced formulation modes)
Pain+ mode with additional benefits for relief and management of painful inflammatory conditions. It can offer deeper stimulation where required.
- Pain symptoms of neck, back, knee and shoulder
- Muscle spasms
- And more
Perform (4 advanced formulation modes)
Perform allows you to stimulate and strengthen muscles and maximise muscle fibre activation during exercise. It stimulates nerves and tissue around joints and can help you warm-up specific muscle groups before activity.
- Optimising your workout
- Gain strength, speed, power and range of motion
- Prevention of muscle wastage from aging or inactivity
- Rehabilitation and coordination retraining
Recover (4 advanced formulation modes)
Recover mode provides massage and body activation designed to relax muscles, improve circulation, optimise recovery & rehabilitation processes and improve muscle strength & condition.
- Massage and relaxation
- Post-exercise to reduce effects of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
- Recovery and rehabilitation
MC2 microcurrent helps the body’s repair process by restoring and normalising cell current, which can be negatively affected by pain, injury or inflammation. It treats pain and can influence tissue repair and the nervous system, helping speed the body’s healing potential. It may also increase production of the cell’s power source (Adenosine Triphospate).
- Pain relief
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Inflammatory conditions
- Improving mobility from previous injuries
- Assisting with wound healing
- Post-exercise relief of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
- Also a perfect complimentary or stand alone treatment to the other mitouch Apps.
You added NuroKor mitouch Complete Body Therapy System KorOS5 to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now