Nexium Control Tablets 20mg is used in adults for the short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (for example, heartburn and acid regurgitation).
Reflux is the backflow of acid from the stomach into the gullet (“foodpipe”) which may become inflamed and painful. This may cause you symptoms such as a painful sensation in the chest rising up to your throat (heartburn) and a sour taste in the mouth (acid regurgitation).
Nexium Control is not meant to bring immediate relief. You may need to take the tablets for 2-3 days in a row before you feel better. You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 14 days.
Directions for use:
- Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect.
- If your symptoms worsen, do not improve or persist after taking this medicine for 14 days, contact your doctor.
- Do not take antacids or other indigestion treatments at the same time as Nexium Control.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
Warnings:Do not use
If you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You are taking any medicines listed in the package leaflet.
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Store in original package in order to protect from light.
- Keep the product out of the reach and sight of children.
Read the package leaflet before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Nexium Control Tablets 20mg 14's to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.