MICROLAX® may be used for relief of rectal constipation and is suitable for the whole family, including babies..
MICROLAX® is a fast-acting micro-enema which works to soften stool and gently assist with bowel movements usually within 5 to 20 minutes.
- Twist the seal of the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of MICROLAX® smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum. N.B. In children under 3 years of age, insert only half the length of the nozzle (see indication on the nozzle).
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Withdraw the nozzle still squeezing tightly.
Each 5ml unit dose contains sodium citrate 450mg and sodium lauryl sulphoacetate 45mg.
Also contains Glycerol Sorbic acid, Water
You added Microlax 5ml Tubes to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now