- How to use
Kinvara Eye Wow! Eye Serum contains 12 plant extracts blended together in a cold process formula to help target dark circles, fine lines, puffiness, hydration and comfort. These carefully selected ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid, Aloe Vera, Cucumber and Baobab, help this serum to absorb quickly, moisturise the thinner, drier skin of the eye area and produce noticeable results. We all need a little Wow factor!
- contains naturally-plumping hyaluronic acid to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
- Over a dozen plant extracts work synergistically to help tackle the signs of ageing in the delicate eye are
- Fragrance free for the eye area
- Turn the bottle upside down so gravity can feed the rollerball with the serum liquid. Do this before applying to each eye.
- From the outer eye, roll Eye Wow towards the inner corner of the eye lids, top and bottom.
- Allow to absorb or gently pat. The rollerball delivers the gel consistently so there is no need to rub in.
- Allow 2 weeks of daily usage to see full effects
These ingredients are all certified organic. In our Eye Wow! we use organic: Sativus (Cucumber), Aesculuc Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip), Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond), Oil Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Adansonia Digitata (Boabab), Ficus Carica (Fig), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood).
**As it contains nut extracts Kinvara Skincare Eye Wow! is not suitable for those with nut allergies or intolerances.
You added Kinvara Skincare Eye Wow Eye Serum 10ml to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now