- How to use
Kinvara Eye Wow! Eye Serum contains 12 plant extracts blended together in a cold process formula to help target dark circles, fine lines, puffiness, hydration and comfort. These carefully selected ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid, Aloe Vera, Cucumber and Baobab, help this serum to absorb quickly, moisturise the thinner, drier skin of the eye area and produce noticeable results. We all need a little Wow factor!
- contains naturally-plumping hyaluronic acid to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
- Over a dozen plant extracts work synergistically to help tackle the signs of ageing in the delicate eye are
- Fragrance free for the eye area
- Turn the bottle upside down so gravity can feed the rollerball with the serum liquid. Do this before applying to each eye.
- From the outer eye, roll Eye Wow towards the inner corner of the eye lids, top and bottom.
- Allow to absorb or gently pat. The rollerball delivers the gel consistently so there is no need to rub in.
- Allow 2 weeks of daily usage to see full effects
These ingredients are all certified organic. In our Eye Wow! we use organic: Sativus (Cucumber), Aesculuc Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip), Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond), Oil Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Adansonia Digitata (Boabab), Ficus Carica (Fig), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood).
**As it contains nut extracts Kinvara Skincare Eye Wow! is not suitable for those with nut allergies or intolerances.
You added Kinvara Skincare Eye Wow Eye Serum 10ml to your cart.
The key to a healthy brain may lie in your gutWe’ve taken a look at how the gut and brain communicate and shared 5 easy-to implement tips that will help support your gut microbiome.Read now
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.