Many people will be familiar with Selsun Shampoo, which is a medicated shampoo and has been used for many years to treat dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis, which is a greasy, crusting, itching scalp caused by excess oil. Selsun is no longer available in the Irish market. Kin Caspiselen also contains Selenium Sulphide.
- Eliminates dandruff.
- Relieves itching and soothes the scalp.
- Gives vitality, shine and softness to the hair.
- Apply the shampoo to damp hair
- Massage the scalp with your fingertips for a few minutes to allow the Selenium Sulphide to work
- Rinse hair thoroughly
- Use Caspiselen 3 or 4 times a week
- You can try alternating with a daily shampoo for 4 weeks
You added Kin Caspiselen Anti-dandruff Shampoo 200ml to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now