This rich, reparative crème quenches dryness, soothes redness and comforts irritated skin. Ceramides help to prevent the evaporation of moisture by forming a protective barrier on the skin, while vitamins nourish and hyaluronic acid helps retain moisture.
Physician formulated for
Dry, dehydrated skin
Why it works
- Ultra-hydrating complex of ceramides and hyaluronic acid locks in moisture and soothes sensitivity
- Fights the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- A potent form of vitamin C supports skin elasticity and firmness
- Essential vitamin blend nourishes dry, dull and depleted skin
- Vitamin A derivative revitalizes skin texture and tone
Apply liberally to clean skin in the evening.
THE IMAGE WAY
Prepare to repair. A nighttime moisturizer nourishes the skin while you sleep. Apply after your serum of choice to cleansed skin in the evening.
OUR PRO SAYS
Apply to neck and décolletage for brightening and skin-quenching hydration.
Blend of Vitamin A (Retinyl palmitate),Vitamin C (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate), Vitamin E
Alchemilla vulgaris (lady's mantle) extract
Grape seed extract
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.