The dual mode of action of sodium hyaluronate and ectoine provides intensive lubrication of the cornea and conjunctiva and prevents the excessive evaporation of the tear film. The resulting stabilisation of the tear film, especially that of the lipid layer, relieves irritated eyes. Therefore, the symptoms of inflammation or those caused by allergy, like burning and itching, disappear.
- Eye drops containing ectoine and 0.05 % sodium hyaluronate provided in the COMOD® device
- Stabilisation of the tear film’s lipid layer
- The ectoine-hydro-complex relieves symptoms of inflammation and allergy
- Preservative and phosphate free
- Compatible with contact lenses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.