The Haakaa Oral Syringe is the perfect way to administer medicine, milk and liquid diets to premature or just plain fussy babies in a mess and waste-free way. The dual-angled ports on either side of the nipple shoot liquid into the sides of your little one's mouth instead of the back of their throat to greatly reduce the risk of choking
When feeding a baby using a traditional syringe, you have to use a combination of the hard nib which could damage your baby’s delicate mouth and your finger. The Haakaa Oral Syringe makes things easier by providing a soft silicone nipple for babies to suck on when they feed
- Measure the proper dose of medicine into the syringe
- Position your child in your lap facing away from you
- Introduce syringe into his or her mouth and after your baby starts to suck, slowly push the syringe plunger in
- Food grade silicone and non-toxic PP plastic
- Dual angled ports in the nipple tip disperse medication sideways into your child's cheeks instead of the back of the throat
- Soft, pacifier-style teat
- Pacifier-style shield to make it safer to use
- 10ml capacity
- Clearly marked measuring bar ensures accurate measurements
- Comes apart for easy cleaning
Cleaning and Care:
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minute
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Haakaa Oral Medicine Syringe to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.