Flixonase Nasal Spray is effective in relieving airborne allergy symptoms and hayfever such as nasal congestion, sneezing and runny nose. Flixonase is an aqueous nasal suspension that contains 50mcg of fluticasone proprionate
Flixonase Allergy Relief treats and prevents hayfever and allergic rhinitis including from dust mites and animal dander. It helps relieve symptoms such as sneezing, itchy and watery eyes and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose, for up to 24 hours.
- Treats and prevents allergy symptoms
- Contains Fluticasone- an effective steroid ingredient
- Fast onset, 24 hour relief
- Maximum benefit achieved in just 3-4 days
- Non drowsy
- Use once a day
1.Shake the bottle well and remove the dust cap.
2. Blow your nose gently.
3. Close one nostril as shown and put the nozzle in the other nostril. Tilt your head forward slightly and keep the bottle upright. Hold the bottle as shown (Picture 3).
4. Start to breathe in slowly through your nose. While you are breathing in, squirt a spray of fine mist into your nostril by pressing down firmly on the collar with your fingers (Picture 4).
5. Breathe out through your mouth. Repeat step 4 to take a second spray in the same nostril.
6. Remove the nozzle from this nostril and breathe out through your mouth (Picture 5).
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 for the other nostril.
8. After using the spray, wipe the nozzle carefully with a clean tissue or handkerchief and replace the dust cap.
You added Flixonase Allergy Nasal Spray to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now