FIRST RESPONSE® Early Result Pregnancy Test Patent pending, Polymeric Amplification Technology (PAT) allows only FIRST RESPONSE® to detect the pregnancy hormone at lower levels than ever before. It is the ONLY pregnancy test that detects the pregnancy hormone 6 days before the day of the missed period, which is one day sooner than any other test on the market.
Early Pregnancy Detection Matters
The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important to healthy birth weight and baby survival. The sooner you know you’re pregnant, the sooner you can begin making healthy choices for yourself and your baby that include diet, nutrition and limiting your exposure to hazards.
- Can now detect the pregnancy hormone, hCG, 6 days before your missed period.
- Easy to read results, two lines indicate that you are infact ‘pregnant’ and one line indicates that your are ‘not pregnant’.
- Results are delivered in just three minutes.
How To Use
- Hold stick by Thumb Grip, with the Wide Absorbent Tip pointed down
- The Result Window facing away from body.
- Place Wide Absorbent Tip into your urine stream for 5 seconds only.