Dioralyte Citrus powder for oral solution provides fast and effective replacement of lost water and body salts.
Dioralyte Citrus can be used when diarrohea and vomiting present. Contains 20 sachets of Dioralyte Citrus.
- Each sachet contains: sodium chloride 0.47g, potassium chloride 0.30g, glucose 3.56g, disodium hydrogen citrate 0.53g.
- Other ingredients include: colloidal anhydrous silica, saccharin sodium, lemon/lime flavour (contains sulphur dioxide (E220).
- Dioralyte should be reconstituted with water and to the volume stated. A lesser or greater dilution may result in electrolyte imbalance.
- Store below 25°C.
- Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
See leaflet for further information.
- Dissolve contents of one Dioralyte sachet in 200ml (approximately 7 fluid ounces) of drinking water.
- Use fresh drinking water for adults and children.
- For infants and where drinking water is not available, the water should be freshly boiled then cooled.
- The solution should be made immediately before use.
- If refrigerated the solution may be stored for up to 24 hours, otherwise any solution remaining one hour after reconstitution should be discarded.
- The solution must not be boiled after reconstitution.