Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only test to typically identify 4 or more fertile days. By accurately tracking 2 key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinising hormone, it identifies 2 peak fertility days, like all other ovulation tests, but also additional high fertility days before that. This means you have more opportunities to get pregnant - at least twice as many as with any other ovulation test*.
- The only test to typically identify 4 or more fertile days – at least 2x any other ovulation test*
- Accurately tracks your personal levels of 2 key fertility hormones
- Identifies additional high fertility days that no other test can, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant
- Clear results, the unique Clearblue ‘smiley face’ appears on your fertile days
- Can adjust every time you test according to your unique hormone profile
- Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Easy to use vs strips - in a UK study, 7/10 women found ‘strips’ were not ‘easy to use’ (111 women using and reading different test types)
- Reusable reader and 10 Clearblue ovulation test sticks included
How to use
Read complete instructions before use. Before applying urine to the test stick it must be inserted into the test holder.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.