Calcichew D3 Forte chewable tablets contain two active ingredients, calcium carbonate, which is a calcium salt used mainly to supplement calcium in the diet, and colecalciferol, otherwise known as vitamin D3.
Benefits & Features
- Softening of the bones when there is lack of vitamin D in the body
- Prevention and treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency, for example in pregnancy and in housebound elderly people
- For Oral Use.
- Adults and elderly: 2 chewable tablets per day, preferably one tablet morning and evening.
- The tablet may be chewed or sucked.
- Dosage in hepatic impairment: No dose adjustment is required.
- Dosage in renal impairment: Calcichew-D3 Forte chewable tablets should not be used in patients with severe renal impairment.
- Calcichew-D3 Forte chewable tablets are not intended for use in children.
You added Calcichew D3 Forte Tabs 500Mg 100s to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now