Calcichew D3 Forte chewable tablets contain two active ingredients, calcium carbonate, which is a calcium salt used mainly to supplement calcium in the diet, and colecalciferol, otherwise known as vitamin D3.
Benefits & Features
- Softening of the bones when there is lack of vitamin D in the body
- Prevention and treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency, for example in pregnancy and in housebound elderly people
- For Oral Use.
- Adults and elderly: 2 chewable tablets per day, preferably one tablet morning and evening.
- The tablet may be chewed or sucked.
- Dosage in hepatic impairment: No dose adjustment is required.
- Dosage in renal impairment: Calcichew-D3 Forte chewable tablets should not be used in patients with severe renal impairment.
- Calcichew-D3 Forte chewable tablets are not intended for use in children.