Calcichew D3 Forte chewable tablets contain two active ingredients, calcium carbonate, which is a calcium salt used mainly to supplement calcium in the diet, and colecalciferol, otherwise known as vitamin D3.
Benefits & Features
- Softening of the bones when there is lack of vitamin D in the body
- Prevention and treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency, for example in pregnancy and in housebound elderly people
- For Oral Use.
- Adults and elderly: 2 chewable tablets per day, preferably one tablet morning and evening.
- The tablet may be chewed or sucked.
- Dosage in hepatic impairment: No dose adjustment is required.
- Dosage in renal impairment: Calcichew-D3 Forte chewable tablets should not be used in patients with severe renal impairment.
- Calcichew-D3 Forte chewable tablets are not intended for use in children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Calcichew D3 Forte Tabs 500Mg 100s to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.