Buscopan Tablets have an antispasmodic action that specifically targets the source of abdominal cramping or the pain and discomfort associated with IBS. They start to work within 15 minutes, acting directly on the muscle spasm in the bowel to quickly and effectively relieve painful cramps and discomfort. Buscopan can be used at the first sign of a flare-up as needed as very little is absorbed into the bloodstream. It is also unlikely to cause any side effects such as drowsiness.
- Only take Buscopan IBS Relief if your doctor has diagnosed that you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- You must consult your doctor if you are over 40 years old and it is some time since your last attack of IBS or your symptoms are different this time.
Adults & Children 12 Years or Over:
- Start by taking one tablet 3 times a day.
- If more relief is needed, you can increase your dose to a maximum of two tablets 4 times a day.
- Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not chew it.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Not to be used if you have glaucoma (an eye condition), megacolon (a very enlarged colon), myasthenia gravis (a very rare muscle weakness), or are allergic to hyoscine butylbromide or the other ingredients.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not store above 25°C. Keep in the original packaging.
Each tablet contains Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg as the active ingredient.
Also contains Sucrose
You added Buscopan 10mg Coated Tablets to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.