BronchoStop Cough Syrup is a traditional herbal medicinal cough syrup that has been specially formulated to provide relief from itchy, dry, chesty coughs and catarrh.
Benefits & Features
- Contains natural herbal extracts.
- 100% alcohol free formula.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- Suitable for anyone over 12 years.
- Relieves dry & chesty coughs.
- 15 ml of oral syrup (16.7 g) contains the active substances:
- 120 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Thyme herb (Thymus vulgaris L. and Thymus zygis L.,herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction solvent: water.
- 830 mg of extract (as liquid extract) from Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1) Extraction solvent: water.
- Maltodextrin, Acacia (E414), Xylitol (E967), Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Raspberry juice concentrate, Xanthan gum, Citric acid monohydrate, Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Raspberry aroma flavouring (synthetic and natural flavourings, propylene glycol (E1520)), Purified water.
You added Bronchostop Cough Syrup to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now