Brolene Eye Drops contain a medicine called propamidine isetionate. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria, allowing your body to fight off the infection.
It is used for minor infections of the eye or eyelid. Signs include sore, red or inflamed eyes, stickiness or a crust on the eyelids.
Brolene 0.1% w/v Eye Drops Solution is to be used for the treatment of minor eye infections such as “sticky eyes”, conjunctivitis and inflamed eyelids in adults and children.
Directions for use: For external use only
- Put one or two drops into the eye up to four times a day.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Active ingredient: Propamidine Isetionate 0.1% w/v.
- Also contains: Benzalkonium Chloride solution, Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, benzalkonium chloride solution, sodium hydroxide and water for injections.
Do not use when wearing hard or soft contact lenses.
Contents are sterile providing sealing ring is unbroken.
- Use within 28 days of opening (or 7 days if used in hospital).
- Do not store above 25°C
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
See enclosed leaflet for further information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Brolene Eye Drops to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.