Bio-Kult Candéa is a scientifically developed, 7 strain formulation with garlic and grapefruit extract designed to target both the gut and intimate flora. Containing 7 strains of live bacteria that can be found naturally in the digestive system, and are proven to survive the high acidity of the stomach. Bio-Kult Candéa is suitable for men, women and children who wish to complement their existing gut flora.
- Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose
- Grapefruit extract (Citrus Paradisi)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Live bacteria strains (Milk, soya)- see strains below
Live bacteria strains:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold.
Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Directions for use*:
Take 2 capsules daily with the main meal.
Children over 12:
Take 1 capsule daily with the main meal.
Children under 12:
As recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Bio-Kult Candéa is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.