The robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, including folic acid, combined with A, C, D, K1 and other key minerals to help energy release (B12), support a normal functioning immune system (D3) and help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The MultiVitamin oral spray is designed to give our bodies a unique formulation of vitamins many of us miss out on due to busy lifestyles, poor diets and the reduced nutrient quality in highly processed foods.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides active ingredients in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
The combination of 14 essential nutrients works to support the body in a number of ways:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Vitamin D – Is essential to support the immune system, normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C – Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin K – Works in partnership with vitamin D for bone health but is also essential to support normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B complex – Supports energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
The final ingredients are two essential minerals, Iodine and Selenium. Iodine is important for normal cognitive and neurological function, while Selenium supports the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
Directions for use:
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Use 4 sprays a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Excessive levels of vitamin A can be harmful during pregnancy, please ensure you are not exceeding recommended doses and always consult with a medical professional if you are unsure.