- How to use
BetterYou Magnesium Joint Body Spray is formulated to relieve muscle stiffness and improve joint flexibility. The formulation is absorbed immediately when sprayed onto skin, replenishing the body with this essential mineral.
Enhanced with glucosamine for direct muscle and joint application with the cooling and calming effect of menthol.
The smell is extremely pleasant however little or no aroma remains on the skin (unlike liniments or creams) after a few minutes of application.
- 10 sprays deliver 100mg of magnesium and 50mg of glucosamine
- Cooling menthol and eucalyptus oils
- Supporting normal joint function
- Helps you stay supple and flexible
- Effective magnesium absorption
- Certified palm oil derivative free
- Manufactured from carbon-negative, plant-based packaging
Spray between five and ten sprays around the body and massage well into the skin to stimulate absorption. After a shower or bath is a great time to apply as the skin is warm and the pores are open which aids absorption.
Apply anywhere on the body avoiding delicate areas such as the eyes.
Concentrate on joints, muscles and areas of concern.
Reapply whenever needed.
Contains 600 sprays.
10 sprays delivers 100mg of optimally absorbable elemental magnesium and 50mg of glucosamine.
For children we recommend halving the dosage as their additional daily supplementation need is lower than that of an adult
- Vegans and vegetarians
- Children aged 13 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
Aqua (water), magnesium chloride, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, acetyl glucosamine, propylene glycol, menthol, eucalyptus globulusleaf oil, limonene.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added BetterYou Magnesium Joint Body Spray to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.