Introducing the New & Improved Luxury Formulas, where Tanning meets Skincare. Infused with a supercharged DHA and organically derived Tan Enhancers, guaranteeing you the same, signature Bella Glow.
This formulation is packed with even more natural, skin loving ingredients:
- Mango, Papaya, Goji berry and Pomegranate Extract: containing Vitamins A, B, and C to condition and protect skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: hydrates, plumps and protects skin
- Ginkgo biloba extract: stimulates collagen production and skin regeneration
- Witch Hazel extract: soothes skin and contains flavonoids which hold antioxidant properties
- Seabuckthorn Extract: moisturising and rejuvenating properties, with Provitamin A, Vitamin E and Linolenic acid to improve skin’s appearance
To hydrate, plump, protect and even skin tone. Suitable for all skin types, Bellamianta’s range of products are all vegan, cruelty free, PETA approved and alcohol free.
- Dries in 60 seconds
- Golden olive tone
- Ready to wear colour
- Streak free
- Easy to use
- Even wear off
- Wax or shave 24 hours before tanning.
- Ensure your skin is clean, exfoliated and free from any moisturising products, deodorant, makeup or perfume.
- Using your Bellamianta Luxury Tanning Mitt, apply the mousse in circular motions, starting from the ankles upwards.
- Apply the mousse very sparingly to drier areas of your skin in particular; knees, ankles, elbows, hands and feet.
- To achieve maximum results leave the product on your skin for at least 6 hours to fully develop.
- Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry.
You added Bellamianta Luxury Tanning Mousse 150ml to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now