Skin power duo for a healthy-looking complexion.
Renowned as a skin power partnership duo, Skin Complete brings together two supplements - Skin Vit A+ and Skin Antioxidant in convenient duo pack to provide a multitude of nutrients for skin health*. Skin Complete offers the first step in your skincare regime with a daily dose of:
- Skin Vit A+ which provides vitamin A and vitamin D.
- Skin Antioxidant with seven plant nutrients including extracts of green tea, grapeseed, turmeric root, bilberry fruit, betacarotene, lutein and lycopene.
- Complements your existing topical skin care regime
- Helps with skin cell renewal and normal skin health
- Formulated with a brigade of plant nutrients
- Contains vitamin A for skin health* and vitamin D which plays an important role in general health
Suitable for all skin types and all stages of adult life.
Excellent starter pack to discover the benefits of skin supplements for overall skin health. Available in two sizes which provide either 60 or 120 day supply.
Take one capsule of Skin Antioxidant and one capsule of Skin Vit A+ daily with food or as your health professional advises. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Keep out of the reach of children.
Rice fibre (Oryza sativa), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), lutein (lutein 10%), betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina algae), grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) extract (95%OPC), lycopene (Solanum lycopersicum) fruit, green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (50% polyphenols), turmeric (Curcuma longa) dried root powder, bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) dried fruit powder, capsule colour: purple carrot (Daucus carota).
You added Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Complete to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now