Bio-Kult Boosted is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to target both the Immune System and Digestive Tract. With 4 times the concentration of bacteria compared to Bio-Kult Advanced, and added vitamin B12, Bio-Kult Boosted gives you the confidence that you are supporting the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Targets the digestive and immune system
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Use alongside antibiotics
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Leading bacteria brand
- Internationally acclaimed range
- Backed by clinical research
- Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Adults and children 12+: Take 1 capsule daily, with food.
- Children 3-11 years: We would suggest using the original Bio-Kult formulation.
- If taking antibiotics: Take 1 capsule daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of antibiotic course.
- When travelling: Take 1 capsule daily one week before and during travel. Continue to take for at least 1 week following the end of travel.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
*Bio-Kult Boosted is suitable for use in pregnancy. However, if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplement.
You added Bio-Kult Boosted Extra Strength Multi-Action 30 Capsules to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now