- How to use
BetterYou D3000+K2 Oral Spray is an optimum strength vitamin D supplement delivering 3000IU alongside 75μg vitamin K2 to support a healthy immune system, healthy bones and blood clotting.
- 3 sprays deliver 3000IU (75μg) of vitamin D plus 75μg of vitamin K2
- Optimal support for bone health
- K2 helps prevent arterial calcification
- Supports normal blood clotting
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Natural peppermint flavouring
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
3 sprays delivers 3000IU (75μg (micrograms)) of vitamin D plus 75μg (micrograms) of vitamin K2.
Use 3 sprays a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner). Can be taken together or separately.
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
- Children aged 13 years and above
- People following a gluten free diet
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) and/or other vitamin K containing products, only take this product on the advice of a doctor.
Water, xylitol, acacia gum, menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), DL-α tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
You added BetterYou D3000 Vitamin D+K2 Oral Spray to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now