Altrient B Vitamin & Mineral Complex with a unique liposomal complex is capable of delivering a much higher absorption rate than other products on the market. Altrient B uses ingenious LET technology to encapsulate the nutrients inside tiny phospholipid bubbles that by-pass the digestive system, transporting the contents directly to the cells that need them - allowing for almost 100% bioavailability.
- Vitamin b2, niacin, b5, b6, biotin & b12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin b2, niacin, biotin & zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Biotin, selenium & zinc for hair. B2, folate, b12 & zinc for vision.
- Vitamin b2, niacin, b5, b6 & folate contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin b2, niacin, b6 biotin & b12 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin b2 & selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Directions for use:
- Take 1-2 sachets a day
- Squeeze sachet into a shot glass amount of water or juice
- Does not dissolve in liquid
- Best taken on an empty stomach to speed up the absorption
You added Altrient B Vitamin & Mineral Complex to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now