Vitabiotics Pregnacare Gummies have been specially formulated to provide the essential nutrients for pregnancy in a delicious blueberry and strawberry flavoured chewable gummy. Includes 17 important nutrients such as folic acid, vitamin D and much more.
- Includes 400µg folic acid and 10µg vitamin D, the exact levels as advised by the UK Department of Health during pregnancy
- Ideal for those who don’t like swallowing tablets
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Chew two gummies per day with your main meal before and during pregnancy.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- As Pregnacare contains vitamin K, if you are taking anticoagulants (blood thinners) do not take Pregnacare except on the advice of a doctor.
- This product contains Iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Wheat Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Vitamin C [Ascorbic Acid], Zinc Citrate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Niacin [as Nicotinamide], Pantothenic Acid [as Calcium Salt], Vitamin D3 [Cholecalciferol (Vegan)], Vitamin B6 [as Pyridoxine HCl], Vitamin B1 [as Thiamin HCl], Riboflavin, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B12 [as Cyanocobalamin], Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Gelling Agent: Fruit Pectin, Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Acidity Regulators: Potassium Citrate & Citric Acid, Strawberry Flavouring, Blueberry Flavouring, Antioxidant: Mixed Tocopherols, Coating: Vegetable Oils (Coconut Oil, Rape Seed Oil), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax) and Antioxidant (Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Betacarotene.
You added Vitabiotics Pregnacare Gummies 60 Pack to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now