An ointment to soothe the itch and irritation associated with haemorrhoids.
Anusol plus HC ointment is specially designed to deal with the uncomfortable symptoms associated with haemorrhoids (piles). Piles are swollen blood vessels that can be found inside or around the edge of the anus, and can occur during pregnancy, after constipation or simply because it's hereditary (runs in your family).
Anusol contains five active ingredients which all work together to relieve the symptoms of piles. These are hydrocortisone acetate, a steroid which works to reduce inflammation, zinc ocide to soothe and protect, bismult salts and benzyl benzoate which act as a mild antispectic, and finally balsum Peru to protect sore areas and aid healing. This ointment is easy to apply and can provide instant relief for those living with haemorrhoids.
Features of Anusol plus HC ointment 15g
• Five active ingredients
• Easy to use
• Soothes and protects
• Reduces inflammation and acts as a mild antiseptic
• For haemorrhoids, pain, irritation and itching
Warning and Cautions
• Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
• If you are pregnant, consult a clinician before using this product
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• Do not use if you have fungal, viral or bacterial skin sores
• Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if you are taking any other medicines or have rectal bleeding
• This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years of age
• Do not swallow product
• Keep out of reach and sight of children
• Do not store above 25°C
Directions for use
1. Wash hands.
2. Wash anal area gently and pat dry.
3. For external piles, apply ointment using a gauze dressing.
4. For internal piles, after washing and drying screw the nozzle provided onto the tube and insert into anus, squeezing gently.
5. Allow to dry. Clean hands and nozzle carefully after each use.
Do not use more than 4 times in a day.
Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days.
You added Anusol HC Ointment 15g to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now