Kin Gingival Toothpaste (Mint Flavour) prevents the growth of microorganisms from bacterial plaque, thus ensuring healthy gingival tissues.
- Healthy Gums: Chlorhexidine, the primary ingredient of Kin Gingival, prevents the growth of microorganisms from bacterial plaque, thus ensuring healthy gingival tissues.
- Reducing pain of sensitive teeth: Fluoride, the second ingredient of Kin Gingival, makes dental enamel more resistant to the dissolving action of the acid produced by the plaque, thus blocking the mechanism which causes caries, while making teeth less sensitive.
- Protects Teeth Enamel: Its low abrasiveness means that Kin Gingival toothpaste is suitable for daily use, as it eliminates bacterial plaque without scraping the enamel or damaging the teeth, and it does not irritate the gums.
- Prevents Bad Breath: Kin Gingival toothpaste resolves and eliminates the problem of halitosis (bad breath), fighting it at its source
- Brush the teeth at least twice a day for 2 or 3 minutes, preferably after every meal and before going to bed.
- Use of a soft brush, along with a proper brushing technique is recommended.
- Do not swallow.
- As a complement to Kin Gingival Toothpaste, use of Kin Gingival Mouthwash is also recommend
You added Kin Gingival Complex Toothpaste 75ml to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now