Zirtek Allergy Relief Tablets have been specifically designed to treat and alleviate the symptoms of hayfever and other allergies including dust, mould and pet allergies.
Also suitable for treatment of itching associated with hives and urticaria.
Suitable for adults and children aged 6 and over. Each tablet contains 10mg of Cetirizine Dihydrochloride. Pack contains 7 tablets.
- Adults and adolescents above 12 years old: One tablet daily.
- Children between 6 and 12 years old: Half a tablet twice daily
- The active substance is cetirizine dihydrochloride: One film-coated tablet contains 10 mg cetirizine dihydrochloride.
- The other ingredients are: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose-monohydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, Opadry Y-1-7000 (hydro- xypropylmethylcellulose (E 464), titanium dioxide (E 171), macrogol 400)
- Each tablet contains 10mg of ceitirizine dihydrochloride.
- Also contains lactose.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not give to children under 6 years.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
You added Zirtek Allergy Relief Tablets 30's to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now