Specially formulated to help provide the nutrients babies need to support healthy growth and development. Abidec Multivitamin drops for babies & children has been specially formulated to support and the healthy growth and development in babies and children. Rich in 7 essential vitamins, these natural flavoured drops help to correct the balance of vitamins and minerals to help prevent vitamins deficiencies.
During the first two years, children have a very high nutritional need in relation to their size. Vitamins play an important role in maintaining healthy growth. Vitamins can be used up or lost quickly, therefore it is vital that your child receives the essential vitamins daily.
- Ensures that your child receives all the vitamins they require
- Drops are easy to administer
- Can be used from birth
- Prevents vitamin deficiencies and promote healthy growth
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Ensure the syringe is washed (not in a steam steriliser) then dried thoroughly
- Store syringe in a clean dry place until next use
- Syringe for use with this product only
- After each use reseal the bottle with the original cap
You added Abidec Multivitamin Drops for Babies & Children 25ml to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now