Nunaia's multi award-winning Nourishing Radiance Serum is the perfect radiance-boosting oil serum that nourishes and fortifies. It delivers all the vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids and phytonutrients the skin needs, naturally. Made with 99.5% certified organic and vegan botanical actives. Dry skin drinks it in. Dull, tired skin finds its glow again.
This oil serum delivers superfood nutrition to skin to help restore and rebalance the complexion with exciting, new, sustainably sourced skincare ingredients sacha inchi, maracuja and chia from the Peruvian rainforest and Andes Mountains. These vital actives rich in essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins A (natural retinol), C, D and E, plus ferulic acid, quercetin and myricetin help to support skin cell regeneration; reduce redness and the appearance of inflammation, assist in fighting free radical damage including pollution, UV and blue light damage and help enhance tone and texture for luminous, radiant skin.
- Sacha Inchi - helps to maintain natural skin cell regeneration
- Maracuja - shown to brighten skin and give it a regenerated and restructured appearance
- Chia - helps to maintain natural lipid balance and help reduce the appearance of inflammation
- Avocado - helps to plump and soften the skin and reduce moisture loss.
For us skincare is self-care. Our Nourishing Radiance Serum Ritual has been crafted and designed to nourish, restore and renew not just your skin but your overall well-being and inner balance.
1. Night-time: After cleansing and toning skin at night, apply 3-4 drops of Nourishing Radiance Serum to fingertips and follow the Nunaïa Ritual® steps to activate your serum and enhance your results.
2. Day time primer: Apply 2 – 3 drops to clean skin in the am. Allow to set on the skin for 2-3 minutes then apply make up for a dewy, radiant glow.
3. Day time radiance restorer: Apply 2 drops over make up to rehydrate and restore glow & radiance throughout the day
You added Nunaia Nourishing Radiance Serum to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now