Achieve a whiter smile with our clinically proven, zero-sensitivity LED Teeth Whitening Kit. Developed by Dentists Dr Lisa and Dr Vanessa Creaven to deliver fast and effective professional whitening results at home.
Using nanotechnology, Spotlight LED Teeth Whitening device emits dual action red and blue wavelengths to effectively break down stains and rejuvenate gums. The LED device accelerates the active ingredients in the PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Strips to deliver fast and effective professional results at home in just 30 minutes.
- Dentist level results in just 30 minutes
- Made by Dentists
- Clinically Proven Formula
- Uses 6x more LED lights vs traditional devices
- 10 Day Supply
- Includes Full Size PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Pen
1. Apply PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Strips.
2. Once the strips are on, place the LED Teeth Whitening Device in your mouth.
3. Press once to turn on the blue light. The blue light will automatically switch off after 10 minutes and beep three times.
4. When the blue light switches off, press the button twice to turn on the red light. After 5 minutes, this will beep and automatically switch off.
5. Leave on your PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Strips for a further 15 mins.
6. Remove your Teeth Whitening Strips and brush your teeth to remove any residue.
7. Apply the PAP Pro Whitening Pen gel to the teeth to whiten any hard to reach areas and to maintain whitening results between treatments.
8. Repeat every day for 10 days to reveal a whiter and brighter smile.
Not suitable for children, pregnant or breastfeeding patients.
You added Spotlight Professional LED Teeth Whitening System to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now