Developed with Dermatologists, CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream is a rich, fragrance-free moisturiser for gentle body exfoliation.
Suitable for Dry, Rough & Bumpy Skin. Enriched with 3 Essential Ceramides, Salicylic Acid & 10% Urea, this fast-absorbing cream gently exfoliates to deliver smoother, softer skin while helping protect the skin's natural barrier. Using CeraVe's Patented MVE Technology, this ingredient packed cream locks in moisture giving continuous hydration for 24 hours. Also suitable for Keratosis Pilaris and Psoriasis-Prone Skin.
- Gently alleviates rough and bumpy skin texture.
- Star ingredients: Urea, Salicylic Acid, LHA and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Free of physical exfoliants.
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, non comedogenic.
- With 3 essential ceramides to protect skin’s natural barrier.
- Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser.
- For use only on the body.
- Apply liberally, and as often as needed.
- We recommend applying straight after the shower, to replenish the skin’s surface & gently exfoliate.
AQUA / WATER, UREA, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETEARYL, ALCOHOL, NIACINAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, DIMETHICONE, TRIACETIN, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, SODIUM LACTATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
You added CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.