Zirtek Allergy Relief Tablets have been specifically designed to treat and alleviate the symptoms of hayfever and other allergies including dust, mould and pet allergies.
Also suitable for treatment of itching associated with hives and urticaria.
Suitable for adults and children aged 6 and over. Each tablet contains 10mg of Cetirizine Dihydrochloride. Pack contains 7 tablets.
- Adults and adolescents above 12 years old: One tablet daily.
- Children between 6 and 12 years old: Half a tablet twice daily
- The active substance is cetirizine dihydrochloride: One film-coated tablet contains 10 mg cetirizine dihydrochloride.
- The other ingredients are: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose-monohydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, Opadry Y-1-7000 (hydro- xypropylmethylcellulose (E 464), titanium dioxide (E 171), macrogol 400)
- Each tablet contains 10mg of ceitirizine dihydrochloride.
- Also contains lactose.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not give to children under 6 years.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
You added Zirtek Allergy Relief Tablets 30's to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now