- How to use:
La Roche-Posay Hydreane Light moisturising Cream for sensitive skin. Moisturises and reduces skin sensitivity. Hydreane Light infuses the skin with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spa water delivering essential moisture. The Soothing properties of the water help to reduce sensitivity and restore a long lasting comfort. For Normal to combination skin
- Hypo-allergenic skincare formulations
- Optimum concentrations of dermatological active ingredients
- With soothing thermal spa water
- Simplified formulas for purity and tolerance
- All products tested on sensitive skin types
- Especially designed packaging to minimise any possible bacterial contamination
- Committed to preserving the environment through an Eco-friendly packaging policy
Apply La Roche-Posay Hydreane Light to the face and neck morning and/or evening.
Aqua, Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Capryloyl Glycine, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L. B170580/2).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added La Roche-Posay Hydreane Light 40ml to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.