Protect and perfect your complexion with La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Shine Tinted Dry Touch Gel Cream SPF50+. Effortlessly melting into skin, the sun cream absorbs instantly for an ultra-dry finish that is free from shine. The formula is suitable for all skin types and is particularly beneficial for those with sensitive, intolerant and combination to oily skin. Similar to a BB cream, universal micro-pigments allow the gel-cream to adapt to any skin tone for a naturally fresh and radiant complexion.
- Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
- Tinted formula helps to even skin tone and has an ultra-dry finish that leaves no shine or white marks.
- Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex®
- Dry touch texture: double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks and is water resistant.
- New Improved Formula contains exclusive anti-sweat molecule Airlicium, the powerful molecule has the unique capacity to absorb up to 100x its weight in water.
- Ultra-fresh fragrance for a long lasting clean skin feeling.
- Very high UVA and UVB facial protection for combination to oily skin, contains a gentle tint to help even complexion and give a matte, perfected finish.
Directions for use:
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and reapply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Shake well before use.
Daily every morning
Aqua/Water, Homosalate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Riazone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, C1 77491, C1 77492, C1 77499 / Iron Oxides, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Methylene BIS-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutyphenol [Nano] // Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, PEG-8 Laurate, Phenoxyethanol Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Terephthalylidene Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.