NiQuitin Minis are small, flavoured lozenges containing nicotine that can help you control your smoking urges. They come in a refreshing mint flavour and are best suited to those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
NiQuitin Minis can relieve nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with tobacco dependence - such as cigarette cravings. They should be used by those who wish to stop smoking.
Take NiQuitin Minis at regular intervals, to give your body the nicotine you need to help overcome your smoking cravings. You can also use the lozenges to help you reduce your smoking over time, or to help you cut back on smoking for selected periods of time. Although stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health, NiQuitin Minis can help you quit one cigarette at a time, in a safe and controlled way, on your own terms.
Features of NiQuitin Minis
• A proven way to help you stop smoking
• A great way to reduce the amount of cigarettes you smoke over time (i.e. reducing to quit)
• NiQuitin Minis can be used if you are unable to smoke (i.e. in confined spaces), where others could be harmed by tobacco smoke (children), or in places where smoking is prohibited (temporary abstinence)
• 60 x mint lozenges in 3 travel-size containers
• Adults over the age of 18 years who already smoke
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
You added Niquitin Mini Lozenges 4mg 3 pack to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now