Vichy Slow Âge Night Cream & Mask is a multi-use night care that fights the signs of daily urban ageing. It is clinically proven to help restore and revitalise skin suffocated by urban aggressors such as UV, pollution and stress - factors that can alter the skin’s natural ability to regenerate causing a dull, uneven skin tone and an accelerated emergence of fine lines.
- Fresh gel-like texture which is quickly absorbed with a light, pleasant fragrance
- Upon application, skin immediately feels hydrated, soft and smooth
- By morning, skin appears fresh and healthy, with a radiant glow
- After just 4 weeks, skin texture is refined, and fine lines and pigmentation appear reduced
- Can be used every night as a cream, and twice a week as a mask
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin and pat dry.
- Apply as a cream every night. Massage across the face and neck, taking care to avoid the delicate eye area.
- Use as a mask once a week. Apply to the face and neck in a thin layer and leave for 10 minutes. Remove any excess with a dry cloth and finish with a spritz of Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water.
Just ordered my second pot. I adore this product. It’s more of an ointment than a cream but it’s one of my all time favourite products. I apply it thickly at night and my skin feels great every morning. Yes it will get on your pillow but washes out effortlessly. I’m more conscious lately about my skin routine so it’s probably a combo of products but I have been getting lots of compliments on how well my skin looks. I read so many reviews on this product before buying it and everyone raved about it. They weren’t wrong. Buy & enjoy.
I find this product fantastic. It’s beautiful on the skin and I am allergic to many products but I find Vichy brilliant.
You added Vichy Slow Age Night Cream and Mask 50ml to your cart.
February 14, 2024 Oonagh O'HaganEverything you need to know about antibiotics and how you can support your gut health throughout treatment.Read now
January 23, 2024 Lucy BrennanNutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her tips and advice on how you can restore your digestive health after the festive season.Read now