Around menopause, hormonal variations accelerate skin ageing, leading to loss of skin elasticity, density and definition of facial contours.
With over 20 years of research in understanding the impact of menopause on skin ageing, Vichy developed Neovadiol for women in their menopause. With a unique formula, enriched with carefully selected ingredients, hydrating moisturiser works to reduce the appearance of signs of ageing that can appear as a result of the menopause.
A lightweight cream combining Vichy Volcanic Water enriched with 15 minerals, with Proxylane, Cassia extract of vegetal origin and Hyaluronic acid. It helps compensate the impacts of peri-menopause and menopause on the appearance of the skin by improving the look of skin: It appears denser, plumper and feels firmer.
- Designed specifically to help improve menopausal skin ageing
- Formula for normal to combination skin types
- Gel cream texture on application for instant cooling comfort
- Compensated for moisture loss
- Helps smooth skin & redefine contours. Improves elasticity.
- Suitable for sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested
Apply Neovadiol Day Cream in the morning after Neovadiol Meno 5 Bi-Serum for best results.
- Cassia extract
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vichy Mineralizing Water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.