Expertly sourced from around the world, and bottled with care, these high quality 100% natural pure essential oils are brimming with powerful properties for mind and body.
Some ways to use Essential Oils
- In a diffuser
- In an oil burner
- Make a massage or body oil
- Add a few drops to your bath!
All Tisserand oils are 100% pure organic, wild crafted or ethically harvested. What this means….
- They only use the Soil Association Organic accreditation on products when the ingredients are 100% organic.
- Certified organic oils are produced from plants that are grown without the use of man-made fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Wild crafted oils are made from plants that are not cultivated, but are gathered from their wild habitat.
- An ethically harvested essential oil is made from a herb, shrub or tree that is consciously cultivated in its natural environment to ensure the species grows in abundance and is not depleted.
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene and Linalool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Tisserand Essential Oils 9ml to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.