- Directions for use
- How to Recycle
PreProbiotic Cleanse is a dreamy, creamy lightweight cleansing lotion with the 3 P's of prebiotics, probiotics and polyhydroxy acid to cleanse, hydrate and gently exfoliate the skin. Formulated with all hoomans® in mind, this cream
cleanser is suitable for daily use, AM + PM, on dry skin, normal skin, dehydrated skin, irritated skin and even skin prone to oiliness and congestion (lumps, bumps, spots and blackheads).
PreProbiotic Cleanse has the muscle to remove eye makeup and cleanse the remains of the day way, while nurturing the skin's balance. Rock star ingredients: - Oligosaccharide: skin-soothing prebiotic- Lactobacillus: probiotic that boosts skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF) for more hydrated skin - Gluconolactone: polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for hydration and mild exfoliation.
Who it's for: - All hoomans®- Those with dry or dehydrated skin- Those with irritated, flaky skin- Those with redness- Those with oily skin and/or congestion- All ages.
Leave it on for 20 minutes to use it as a calming, hydrating mask. Mix Sally Cleanse with PreProbiotic Cleanse for a milder exfoliation.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, fragrance-free + suitable for mamas-to-be.
- Oligosaccharide: a hydrating + skin-soothing prebiotic that helps to prevent trans epidermal water loss (TEWL)
- Lactobacillus: a dairy-free probiotic that boosts the skin’s natural moisturising factor for hydrated skin
- Gluconolactone: a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for hydration and ultra-mild exfoliation
- Capric triglyceride: a combination of coconut oil + glycerin for skin-softening + hydration
The outer tube (primary pack): your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials that are built to last multiple uses and protect the integrity of the rock star ingredients found within. The primary pack isn’t recyclable, but watch this space – we're committed to making our outer tube recyclable within the next 18 months.
The inner tube (refill): is made from polypropylene (aka PP) and polyethylene (aka PE), both of which are widely recyclable plastics.
How to recycle your inner tubes:
- Use every last drop of your Skingredients
- Thoroughly rinse the refillable inner
- Make sure that the refill is completely
- Pop in your household recycling
- Feel happy knowing you’re getting skin results aplenty + doing your bit
for the planet.
Cardboard outer tubes: durable and fully recyclable packaging that’s made from cardboard – this other tube delivers your skincare in style. We use a biodegradable soy-based ink that’s easily removed during the de-inking process, which makes our cardboard packaging easily recyclable.
How to recycle your cardboard outer tubes: Pop them in your household recycling bin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.