The Skingredients Skin Veg by the Skin Nerd Jennifer Rock is a pre-serum and penetrant enhancer that can be used in your day and night skincare routine. This hydrator and highlighter is packed with your 10-a-day real veggie goodness which includes extracts from broccoli, liquorice root, tomato, radish and aloe vera. This formulation is suited for dry, oily, red, sensitised congestion-prone skin. After using this serum your skin will be left hydrated, lessens the appearance of lines and wrinkles, soothes and brightens. Can also be used to prime your skin before makeup application.
Who is it for
- All hoomans® – regardless of skin type, as we don’t think skin fits into neat little boxes
- Hoomans with dry or dehydrated skin – say “hiya” to hyaluronic acid
- Hoomans with irritated, flaky, red skin – free from fragrances and drying alcohols, and full of skin-soothers
- Hoomans with oily skin and/or congestion – non-comedogenic and anti-inflammatory
- Hoomans looking to tackle lines and wrinkles – with antioxidants and a pro-collagen peptide, you’re sorted
- Hoomans looking to ensure their active skincare products penetrate efficiently – AKA everyone
- Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth and appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Sodium hyaluronate: low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin deeply
- Gluconolactone: a PHA (polyhydroxy acid) for assisting in product penetration
- Fruit + veg extracts: soothing, nourishing and antioxidant in nature
- Liquorice root extract: a botanical brightening ingredient and antioxidant
Apply 1/2 pump prior to your serum or moisturiser for a quick shot of dewy goodness and to enhance the penetration of your serums, masks and creams, AM + PM.
Perfect for use under makeup and your SPF for an instantly smoother, radiant base.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, fragrance-free + suitable for mamas-to-be.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.